Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yay!

I am feeling happy! Yes!!

I DIDN'T FAIL TRADE FINANCE!

Wa-hoo!

+i have Ds for macro and business law. Lalala. Only bad thing is marke-fucking-ting. I got a C. Sighs. I know why. I screwed up the fucked up question B as i forgot how to explain the steps of STP. But no matter.

***
Went to see the enchanting Enchanted today. Was v. Disney and i like! Haha. Alan Menken returned to compose, which is why Enchanted has quite a Beauty and the Beast / Little Mermaid sorta feel to it. Menken's songs are just great.

Only downside is probably the not-so-young-ness of Princess Giselle. I mean... Most disney princesses were in their teens ("I'm 16 years old, i'm not a child anymore"), not in their thirties! Ah well. I suppose any normal person will find themselves growing more wrinkly if they live in New York.

Now. Speaking of old actresses acting young, Stardust has one too. Urgh. Yvaine of Stardust. Old! It's just heart wrenching to see Claire Danes falling prey to the claws of time. She was divine in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet. Ah well, the actresses still acted v. well regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment