Saturday, November 10, 2007

Emo shyts

i think a lot of late. it's all about you. everything that ever happened between us is reminisced vaguely at the back of my head. it hurts so much. too much in fact...

i remember vividly that you were my pillar of strength. my everything. everything i am made of. that i can rely on you for anything, knowing that you'll never let me down. you loved me unconditionally and never once asked for anything in return.

when im troubled and burdened with ridiculous amount of workload, i know you'll always be there to catch me when i fall. that i can go home to you and just let you take care of everything else. i can just sit back and let the child in me awakened and yet feeling nurtured. completely contented and thoroughly blessed.

i was once the happiest person in the world knowing that i am loved and there's someone i can give my heart and soul to, knowing that we belong to each other... knew each other inside out, outside in.

i read your archives and i think of our past. i'd indeed took you for granted and many times, neglected you to the brim. i am sorry for every single things i'd done that hurt you. you surely deserve someone better than me. someone who is selfless and care for you whole heartedly.

but i miss you, you know? do you have any idea how much i need you in my life? and how much i feel for you? like those time when im with problems, i can just fall into your comforting arms. those times when i just need you by my side, cuddling me to sleep. hand on my cheek, sometimes in my hair. i'd sleep with a smile knowing that i'll wake up with you next to me all the time.

you left long ago but it still feels like yesterday. the pain is still raw and i wonder why. i need to learn how to let go of you when you're still very much a part of me. all i want... is for you to be happy. i just want you to be happy. with or without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment