Friday, November 23, 2007

Time

Lalala. I have finally managed to fix my body clock to sleep early and wake up early: the sleeping patterns of an infinitely healthy bastard. It find it hard to believe that i'm awake at 6.30 in the morning (after sleeping, that is. Normally i am awake at 6.30 because i haven't gone to bed yet).

Normally i wake up after silencing my handphone alarm's harmonic tunes for the fifth time (6:05 let it ring. 6:10 let it ring somemore. 6:15 still got time. 6:20 a bit more time. 6:25 argh shit time to wake up). Then there are the days -usually rainy- when my faithful alarm fails to rouse me, then i will be rumbled out of slumberland by my maid's persistent knocking on my door.

But today. Ah! I suppose my body and mind sorta reached a divine agreement that they have had too much sleep and thus propelled me to spring out of my bed to inhale the gorgeous morning air.
Pah.

***
Urgh am freakin out a bit. I dreamt that i have already gotten my results. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment