Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hola

So i'll be popping over to 1u later to get an iPod modulator since both Wingie and Danny purchased theirs at the shady little computer accessory shop at lower ground. NXgen if am not mistaken. I hope that the modulator works for both the car and my ancient fm stereo in my room.

I have got this stereo thingy with two colossal speakers in my room, and if i'm not mistaken they're as old as i am, or older. X(

***
Edit: I popped over to 1U and to my dismay both the shady shop and MacAsia (three floors up) had run out of freakin iPod modulators (for cars). The feller at MacAsia told me i could fix my iPod to the stereo thingy by using a normal input cable. Or something. Wasn't very sure as am kinda hopeless when it comes to electronics.

So this is the.. erm.. Stereo thingy. With two freakish rectangle box speakers. -_-" The whole set's been in the house for more than 20 years (!). So yes. It is older than me. Perhaps it can qualify as an antique? I checked my baby photos and on my 1st birthday in 1990, and the set was there in the picture.

And responding to Danny New's comment. No. I won't be updating anything. Neither will i be replacing anything. This is an antique you know. XD And it still functions. So there.


No comments:

Post a Comment