Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why I Want To Eat At Friday's


My dining experiences at Friday's were mostly nothing short of ... sinful. As in, wonderfully sinful (don't take it the wrong way :D).

Sin No. 1: Lust

I want to eat at Friday's because i lust for their Mocha Mud Pie.

Who doesn't?

Tell me! Who doesn't desire a humongous slab of heaven *swoons*, smothered in chocolate sauce, sprrrinkled with almond flakes... The sensual pleasure of swallowing a huge hunk of Mocha Mud Pie is enough to drive people wild!

Sin No. 2: Greed

I am greedy. 1 is too little! 2 is not enough. I want the three for all!

Fried mozzarella, loaded potato skins and spicy (tss!) buffalo wings! Enough to satisfy any greedy food-hoarding feller like me!

Sin No. 3: Sloth

I want to eat at Friday's not only for its food, but also for the ambience.

The cosy decor and warm lighting makes Friday's a perfect place to laze around, eating and sipping drinks. Wouldn't you agree?


Sin No. 4: Envy

I want to eat at Friday's because i am obviously envious of the 25 bloggers who have already won!! sometimes when i pass by and i see people dining and smiling, i feel like being in there too, laughing over a meal with my friends and family.


Sin No. 5: Pride

"Where are you ah? Saturday? Cheh! What kinda place is that? Me? I am having a Sundae at Friday's! Nyahaha!"


Maybe it's just me. But sometimes i feel a tinge of pride when i eat marvellous food at Friday's. Oh, and yes. Pride is what i'll feel BIG time if i win a free meal at Friday's!


Sin No. 6: Gluttony

Need i say more? Gluttony is the way of life, no?


Sin No. 7: Wrath

I am an unbelievably wrathful person!! Nuffnang/Friday's should give me this free meal (or even the RM1000) or suffer my rolling waves of wrath!!! Just kidding! No offense intended.. This is written for creative purposes, and i am a creative person. =)


***
Finally. I want to eat at Friday's! No, not because Mondays are blue, and Tuesdays to Thursdays are rainbow-coloured...

It's because, at Friday's

the friendly staff (with their fancy outfits) +

the creative and boisterous singing on Birthdays +

the warm country-styled ambience +

not to mention the array of mouth-watering food (my mocha mud pie!)

= an unforgettable dining experience + countless reasons to return.


Thank god it's Friday's!



No comments:

Post a Comment